Monday, November 8, 2010

busy?

hi :]]

So I've been incredibly busy lately. Not an awful sort of busy, just a crazy sort of busy. I supposed I prefer being busy to not, but all the same, it'd be nice if I could just pause the world, go take a nap, write some letters, read a book, and drink some chai. But, since that's not going to happen, I'll just update you on what's been happening since my last real post!

1. I took Driver's Ed - beware. (Actually, I tell myself I'm not that bad. I haven't hit anything yet...that's got to count for something, right?)
2. I babysat all last weekend. As in Friday to Monday morning. It was quite intense, and I have a new respect for single parents. I honestly have no idea how anyone could do that for more than a weekend.
3. Last night, I got home from being with my best friends in IN. We were together for such a short time (something like 36 hours!) but it still felt so good to be back with them and everything. I'm just so thankful that I get to be friends with such cool people.
4. I watched Alice in Wonderland (the Johnny Depp one!) and I LOVE IT.
5. Basically this was an incredibly self-centered post. I'm sorry.

Anddddd I have a cool quote that is officially one of my favorites. Here it is: “I know men and I tell you that Jesus Christ is no mere man. Between Him and every other person in the world, there is no possible term of comparison. Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne, and I have founded empires. But on what did we rest the creation of our genius? Upon force. Jesus Christ founded His empire upon love, and at this hour millions of men would die for Him.”-Napoleon Bonaparte


Yeah. Ok. Think about that one for a while. :]


byeeeeee.
Em

2 comments: