Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving

Today was Thanksgiving, as I'm sure you know, and so I decided to make a list of things I'm thankful for. This is no where NEAR the complete list, and it's not really a lot of like...the basic things that I'm really thankful for, like showers and a house, but these are kind of little perks that just make me smile and I would be sad if I didn't have them.

Isn't that just pretty? I love flowers :)

I like cupcakes. I think they're cute.

I'm so thankful that I have a Bible. We're really blessed.

my favorite shoes in the world - www.toms.com

I LOVE RAINBOWS AND STORMS

best friends. Love them.
Yeah. So I stole pretty much all those pictures from the web...sorry. But I do really appreciate all of these things, and I'm very thankful for them! I'm also thankful for books, and showers, and cars, and a house, and my hilarious, lovable family, and being homeschooled, and...yeah. tons and tons of stuff. 

What are YOU thankful for? :]

No comments:

Post a Comment