Tuesday, March 9, 2010

ACT.

Ugh. I'm sitting at school, bored out of my mind in my third hour class. Apparently a bunch of juniors I know are here, but I haven't seen any of them yet! AH! I can't get to my locker, and the school feels extra warm because of all the closeness with the students...I can't say this is really enjoyable at all. Wow. I'm such a complainer...I apologize to everyone who read those last few lines. Let's see...I think that a little scripture quote would help my boring day along! :]

1 John 4:7-8
"Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love."

What a fantastic reminder- loving others is not one of my strengths, and I will certainly be trying to work on that! On a happier note, my math test is postponed until next week, and my Bio presentation isn't until Thursday. I guess today might not be so bad after all...good luck to all you juniors!

Em :]

Oh! and there's sunshine and not much snow left. Ohh yeah, today is a good day. haha :]

2 comments:

  1. sad I didn't see you :[

    Well, take comfort in the fact that while you weren't having fun in your cramped class, neither were we. ;) lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. So.... question. Do only juniors take the ACT at your school?

    I MISS YOU!

    ReplyDelete