Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Soccer!

Today was a lovely day. I had a good day (unlike yesterday!) and we certainly needed the sunshine that was ever so conveniently paired with the beautiful blue sky outside. The one thing that slightly...freaked my day out was when I actually agreed to doing spring soccer at my school. For any of you who know me, it's rather obvious that I'm not a sportsy sort of person. I enjoy volleyball, but that's about it. I used to play soccer, but not any more...at least, not until today. Today I said yes. I am BEYOND nervous about the first practice tomorrow, but I'm most likely over-thinking it and it will be totally fine. So, if anyone has a few seconds to spare and wants to send up a quick prayer for my state of mind and my physical stamina, that would be ever so lovely! Mom and I are going to pick up some of the things I'm going to need, like cleats, shorts, and socks/shin guards! :]

Anyway...other than that, I had a totally fabulous day, despite the HORRID math test that was trying to ruin this sunshiny day...it did not succeed. No worries. I'll hopefully let all you guys know how it goes tomorrow...wish me luck! AH!

:] Em

P.S.
Go check my Tumblr...I have an app for my phone, and so I can update while I'm on the run.

2 comments:

  1. Way to go for being bold and stepping outside your comfort zone, Em!
    I'll definitely be sending some prayers your way.
    Stay strong. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. GO YOU! Wow... soccer and I... mmm. Let's just say I respect you for stepping out of your comfort zone and playing it this season. (Did we play soccer together when we were really little?)

    ReplyDelete