Saturday, March 6, 2010

SPRING! (PUPPIES!)

So I realized all I post about is my thoughts...never any pictures or anything exciting like that. Last week, our dog Holly had puppies, and so, I will now attempt to upload a few pictures of the adorable little guys. :].
I really could just watch them all day...just being cute.

Aww, yeah. I love puppies.

Anyway, sorry about the fuzziness in the photos...the little guys are still a bit wobbly, and getting them to hold still is certainly a trick. We have 8 boys and 3 girls, and they're just as cute as can be! Hope you guys have been absolutely wonderful since I last had a chance to talk to you...love to all!
Em

6 comments:

  1. Aww they are adorable! You should come visit me and bring one along. =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww! Too cute, Em. I'm slightly jealous... =]

    So, I got to see you today - it basically made my week. Just thought you ought to know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha Kenna, I would love to come visit you. please. let's do it ASAP.
    and CHRISTINE! I know!! I miss you so much, it's not even funny. I was so sad I had to leave... :[. Let's grab coffee sometime! :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWWWW!

    Puppies are like the cutest things on the planet. You guys always have a multitude of them. haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. EM... I NEED TO COME SEE THEM!!! They are way cuter than kittens or chicks. Of course Bethany is cuter, but only because she is human! :-)
    I really want to cuddle a puppy, please... LET'S GET TOGETHER SOON!

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha yes, we do always seem to have a multitude of them. It's...hmm. interesting, I suppose.

    and Emily...YES YES YES! Actually, chicks are in certain competition. I love chicks. :]

    ReplyDelete